Photo Fun

It's a lazy Saturday morning over here. Since the boys are sick I stayed home from the baby shower I was hoping to attend, and have been rewarded by some very sweet moments of playing with them and watching them play together. Currently they're playing Legos together. Ezra is handing Levi legos, and Levi is making them into, "a house for Baby Ezra." Now that Ezra's sitting up proficiently the boys play together a lot. Levi has taken it upon himself to be Ezra's translator, telling me, "Baby Ezra wants to play Legos now" or, "Baby Ezra wants to play racecars with me" or (my favorite), "Baby Ezra thinks I need a little snack." All in all, Levi is very happy to have a brother, and with the way Ezra shrieks and giggles at Levi I'd say the feeling is mutual.

In honor of that brotherly love, how about a little photo montage to end out today's post?


2 comments:

love the one in the baskets

They play in there all the time. It's quite humorous. Levi says, "Mommy, Baby Ezra wants to play boats with me" and that's my cue to go get the baskets.

Post a Comment