"Not Yet .."

The time out chair stays by the front door at our house. There's not a whole lot of front door traffic, most of you have "back door privileges" as far as we're concerned, plus with the bookcase/door/closet/wall it's pretty sheltered (read: BORING) for the person (read: LEVI) who sits there to be punished. Good placement. However, on piano lesson days I move the time out chair for the sake of the students who come in the front door and deserve better than to trip on their piano teacher's kids' stuff. This morning Levi found it in the living room, and this conversation followed ...

"Mommy, I found my time out chair."
"Yeah, I moved it for piano lessons."
"Now it needs to go back by the door."
"Oh? Do you need a time out?"
"Not yet. I'll put it there for later."

Apparently I should consider myself forewarned, and ought to pay extra attention to his actions for the rest of the day as he may or may not be planning to do something "later" that warrants a time out.

(I'd save this post for later, but I wanted to find out if it worked to add some email addresses to automatically get emails with a new post. Plus, it seems later I will be busy administering a time out. If it worked, and you got an email about this post, let me know. If you'd like to get an email with new posts, let
me know that, too.)

1 comments:

I'd love to get emails with new posts!

Post a Comment