I've been thinking ...

I've been thinking that it might be time to try my hand at blogging. Not so much as a personal endeavor, and definitely not as a MomBlog, but moreso as a record of the things that go on in the day to day raising of our sons. Conversations between Levi and I, new things that Ezra's doing, things I overhear the racecars saying to each other, and of course the famed adventures of Baa-Baa the sheep. Don't look here for parenting advice, strategies, or even a whole lot of what we're going through as people learning to parent ... we choose to keep that to ourselves because we feel parenting is a very personal thing. Simply enjoy this as a window into our day to day, moment by moment life as Steve and I pour our all into raising little boys who love the Lord and love life.

Right off the bat, I want to state a disclaimer for this site: I know that all kids are cute ... meaning, I do not want to come across on this site as thinking that mine are the cutest, brightest, funniest, most advanced children ever. It has become a pet peeve of mine when parents brag about their children as if they're the only ones in the world that could possibly be so wonderful. THAT'S NOT WHAT I'M DOING HERE. My children bring such joy to my life and I consider it a great privilege to be their mother. These moments that I observe and share with them are much too beautiful to keep to myself!

0 comments:

Post a Comment